A weekend free from the stressful city among the green Empurdan. Rural accommodation and a horse ride morning.
What about spending a weekend in the Costa Brava discovering the surroundings from a different point of view: on a horse! A two-night accommodation in Can Muní and a horse riding morning.
On Friday you will arrive to Can Muní at your convenience time so you can enjoy a longer weekend.
On Saturday you can spend the day in Can Muní enjoying the surroundings and the great swimming pool or you can get to know what the area is offering you: amazing Costa Brava beaches at only 20 minutes drive, charming medieval villages such as Peratallada, culture and history in archaeological sites like Ullastret or Girona, and active activities like hiking, biking, kayak, etc.
On Sunday morning, around 10h, we will start getting the horses ready, we’ll learn about how to groom them, and we will go to the paddock. We will spend some time there learning how to sit on the horse and the basics to properly ride and when we are ready we will go out and enjoy a short ride through the surrounding forests.
We will be back in the farm house when we start to get hungry so we have time to go enjoy a nice local meal in some of the lovely villages around.
What are your waiting for? 😉
Price per person: 150€ (min. 2 people)
- This activity can be anjoyed any time of the year. Subject to accommodation availability. Ask us here here.
- The accommodation included in the price is a double room in the hotel (main building) but there are other options such as a whole rural house for 4 to 7 people (supplements may apply).
- The price includes 2 nights B&B in a double room and a horse riding morning (3 hours aprox) with a qualified guide.
- Extra nights or options are available. Do not hesitate to ask.
- This activity is perfect to enjoy with your partner, friends or family.
- If you are already experienced in horse riding please check the other options we can offer you here.